April 1996

Subject: Re: Florida State joke probation
From: rmh1@atlcom.net
Date: 1996/04/01
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college

In article <4jkc4v$seu@news.fsu.edu>, mdumond@garnet.acns.fsu.edu (M. DuMond) wrote:
>Seems to me that YOU are the on ranting about how FSU can't
>be ranked in the coaches poll, which if you haven't accepted by now,
>is incorrect.

I never once said that. Florida fans are not that stupid.

Subject: Re: FSU Semiholes (half-assed football team)
From: hillyard@cris.com
Date: 1996/04/01
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college

In article <4jlioe$mtj@newsbf02.news.aol.com>, rickw267@aol.com (RickW267) wrote:
> [...]
about.<<<

>Fine, I will never post anything again regarding why your mommy allows you
>to use her computer to post garbage on the Usenet.... :-/

Good to see Dorkman back using personal attacks to argue a point.

Subject: Re: UF vs FSU this year!B From: afn30721@afn.org (Richard M. Hillyard)
Date: 1996/04/02
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college

M. DuMond (mdumond@garnet.acns.fsu.edu) wrote:
> Mike DuMond (Wayne Peace, BAYBEE!!)
> mdumond@garnet.acns.fsu.edu
> http://garnet.acns.fsu.edu/~mdumond

Danny Wuerffel BayBee!

Subject: Re: F$U On Probation?
From: hillyard@atl.mindspring.com (Richard Hillyard)
Date: 1996/04/04
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college

In article <3161618B.1B19@garnet.acns.fsu.edu>, "J. Michael DuMond"
<mdumond@garnet.acns.fsu.edu> wrote:

>Because after 2 complete investigations (one in 1988, another in
>1994/95), only 1 violation was found which was originally deemed
>a minor violation. I would call that pretty clean.

Originally, but is now a MAJOR.

>Not only do I believe it, but so too does the NCAA.

The NCAA does not believe noone knew. That is the exact reason it was ruled a MAJOR violation.

>Mike DuMond
>Florida State University
>1993 National Champions and
1996 Probation Team

>I say late 2nd/early 3rd to Miami (or St. Louis).

Nah! He won't get drafted and will end up sitting on the bench in the NBA.