May 1996

Subject: Re: GO YOU MIGHTY BULLDAWGS!!
From: Hillyard@cris.com (Richard Hillyard)
Date: 1996/05/01
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college

Let the Big Dawg READ!

Stephen Hammond (coastal1@ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: A good friend of mind had a chance to go to the Georgia Bulldawgs
: spring game last week in Athens. He said "those dawgs look awesome".
: Gator fans, WarEagle or maybe when your not flying high---tigers fans,
: fans from the trade school, and any opponent outside the
: SEC-------Beware!!!!! Donnan's Dawgs will eat your Lunch.

: Steve H
: GSU Alumni 87
: Go Eagles!